Profile not visible, even though validated and been active on forums
Jul 20, 2010 at 8:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

ShyFroggy

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,
I joined the forums yesterday--love them!  I do have a question though.  When I click on my username to see my profile and account info, my profile says 
[size=inherit]

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums
[/size]  
which I don't understand because I have made 13 posts.  Again, I have validated my account through the e-mail validation as well.  Am I missing something?

Jul 21, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #2 of 25
bump

I also don't have a space for a signature below my photos like the Help section says should be there.  Am I just totally dense?

Jul 21, 2010 at 2:48 PM Post #3 of 25
I'm having the same issue.  Can someone point us to the solution?

Jul 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #5 of 25
Now I have a new problem. I still have the original problem--profile not visible, and no signature option.  Off and on, even after nearly 70 posts, my posts are held for moderstion because I am a "new member".  I don't understand the system behind this.  One day I'm fine, and the next day, when I actually have more posts, I can't post!  And I don't even know if this HELP request will post.

Could we please get a reply from someone on these issues?  This is obviously effecting multiple people, and even a "hey, we're looking into it" or "hey, you guys are idiots, here's the reason" would be nice.  

Thanks

Jul 27, 2010 at 12:49 PM Post #6 of 25
My profile and sig is fixed!  awesome!  I don't know how it happened though, lol

Jul 27, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #7 of 25
ShyFroggy - good news, for you.  Now if only mine would get resolved.  Thanks for the initial post on this topic.

Jul 28, 2010 at 11:18 AM Post #9 of 25
Joe - all appears to be resolved.  Thank you.

Sep 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #15 of 25
Hi joe. I wonder if you can help me. I have taken part in a few threads, and made quite a few posts, however I still get this message on my profile page "The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums". What can I do to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back