Problems with Winamp and Foobar & G15 ??
Apr 19, 2008 at 8:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

leoftw

100+ Head-Fier
First off I have a Auzentech Prelude that I just installed .

The first problem is that Winamp loads but then either plays really fast or really slow and sometimes not at all . i erased and installed again and that didn't work . However the G15 Keyboard works perfect with it . it could control the songs perfect.

Foobar works good but I can't enable it to work when minimized . I can't seem to control it with my keyboard when minimized or not on the actual screen .

If you guys could help me configure any one of these it would be helpful .

Apr 19, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #2 of 4
For foobar, you have to go to Preferences -> General -> Keyboard Shortcuts to configure your keyboard keys to work with foobar.

Since you want control over foobar when it is minimized or not the top window, then you have to check the "Global Hotkey" option.

Apr 19, 2008 at 9:08 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by thische /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For foobar, you have to go to Preferences -> General -> Keyboard Shortcuts to configure your keyboard keys to work with foobar.

Since you want control over foobar when it is minimized or not the top window, then you have to check the "Global Hotkey" option.

Thanks 100 Million I set up all my keys to work with my keyboards controls thanks a lot. Winamp is pissing me off though
frown.gif
but I'm erasing it from my HD since Foobar works so well .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back