Problems with Null Audio
Feb 11, 2013 at 12:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

0rangutan

500+ Head-Fier
I shipped a Lune cable off to Kevin at Null Audio after agreeing a cost for re-termination.

That was back in November and I have had zero communication from them since, despite emailing three times to check on progress.

Has anyone else had any dealings with Null Audio in the last month or so?  Are they still operating?  I note that their online store is down for maintenance but don't know how long it has been in this state.

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #2 of 4
regarding this, Null audio is the worst company to deal with...its a one man show business...

a little background - Kevin is a china guy and stays in a condominium in Singapore.

he loves to give excuses that he is out of country.

i have an experience where my reshelling took more than 3 months when he agreed to 1 month turnover time. I had to visit his house directly to get things sorted.

They are operating but they only reply messages before a customer pays. once you have paid for the item you will be ignored.

In Singapore, everyone knows to avoid Null Audio.

Mar 7, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for the extra info.
I have still not heard back from Kevin and so am writing this one off as a bad experience.
Anyone else looking to deal with Null Audio, please approach with caution.

Mar 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #4 of 4
I seem to remember coming across another thread in which Null Audio cables were reviewed. This is, well, not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back