Problem with sony LinkBuds s
Jan 23, 2023 at 5:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Artemka12

New Head-Fier
Hello users of this forum, I need some help with my earphones sony LinkBuds s. The problem is, that sound quality during a phone call got worse, and it happened suddenly, i entered zoom call and it got bad but before everything was allright, and it got bad in every call zoom or what's up or just phone call. before that i could speek for hours with perfect sound call quality, music and media is still being played great, as good as it used to be. I tride to initilize satings of headphones and app a few times but it didn't help. I have poco f2 pro with android 12. I've also been to shop where i bought them, but they sad it will take about 3 weeks and i also read many things on official sony website, but noone had this problem, also this problem isn't in phone, because it works with my other wirreless headphones,
looking for response

Jan 25, 2023 at 5:56 AM Post #2 of 4
Hi. Is it your microphone that has bad quality?

I have had many problems with different high regarded TWS, the microphone gets worse and worse over time. This is mainly due to them getting more and more dust clogging up the holes or the inside.

Jan 25, 2023 at 7:44 AM Post #3 of 4
Hi. Is it your microphone that has bad quality?

I have had many problems with different high regarded TWS, the microphone gets worse and worse over time. This is mainly due to them getting more and more dust clogging up the holes or the inside.
Hi,
thank for your response, but problem isn't with mic, people, who i talk to, hear me perfectly, but i don't, a quality of soud that comes to my ears while call, is not as great as with my other headphones, and it was better before, but sudenly something heppend, and it just got worse. Rebooting headphones didnt help, and i also tried all possible setings to fix it, but still thanks for your response, it migt be helpful for someone

Jan 25, 2023 at 9:44 AM Post #4 of 4
Would claim some sort of warranty, specially if reset the firmware and paired it again. Maybe try another phone.

Anyway hope you find a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back