problem with sale of headphones
Feb 17, 2018 at 12:04 PM Post #2 of 12
I bought some Sennheiser HD 600s headphones form another member. He burned me on the stock cables that come with it. He sent an HD 6xx cable and not the two cables that come with an HD 660s.

I already gave a positive feedback and I want it removed so I can leave negative feedback.
Live and learn!

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #4 of 12
The seller refuses to make it right? Mistakes do happen.

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:43 PM Post #6 of 12
Well if they said original box and accessories then I would be pissed if not you need to ask those questions.

Feb 17, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #8 of 12
Pissed. "Mint" "stock"
Mint ,Stock does not say all the original accessories but should mean the stock cables. They said they came that way to them so who is to know. I’d be a bit pissed also but as what was said before “Live and Learn” and also ask questions. I have not had a problem with anything I’ve bought here but do tend to ask if something is not shown in the pics or not mentioned. Sorry about that but it is a Sennheiser cable the original HD-6xx cable was only just over 4 foot long and I did receive a 6 footer for free .

Feb 17, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #10 of 12
guys, this was my sale. Been busy due to work, so I was unable give some of my free time responding to PM's, and leave positive feedback......

regardless, I have informed Gibby that it was my fault for not realizing that the shipment I got was incomplete to begin with. So I posted the ad with full facts as I knew them, so there is no misrepresentation. The cans were mint for sure, just missing an extra cable. Trying to figure the part number of that cable so I can correct the issue.

So with this post, rest assured there is no scam.

I will need to get that cable regardless, now knowing that I never got it to begin with. Gave Gibby the option to return and I will refund. Or I will find the missing cable and send to him.

Feb 17, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #12 of 12
Like I said in one of my post “Mistakes happen” don’t always have to be nefarious. Sounds like they are stepping up to make it right. I’m a impatient person also but sometimes ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back