Problem with Phonak. One of the filters keeps falling out
Feb 4, 2009 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

praguewatermelon

New Head-Fier
Does anyone have the same experience? Both the black and the gray filter falls out for the right side. I was in panic yesterday when I found that it was missing again, I couldn't find it initially, and I thought it probably got into my ear canal... scary But fortunately. i found it on the floor later.

Feb 4, 2009 at 7:15 PM Post #3 of 5
Hmm, never had mine fall out. They fall out through the tips? Are you walking around with them without tips on the end? Also, have you taken them in and out a lot? I can see where they could come out, but so far, mine have stayed put. But I only have them exposed, so to speak, when changing tips (or filters).

Feb 4, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #4 of 5
They fall out through the tips. Well, I mean, this only happens to the right side, for some reason... I've changed the tips three times and the filters twice. I don't know. I will see if this is gonna happen again, which I hope not.

Feb 4, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by praguewatermelon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They fall out through the tips. Well, I mean, this only happens to the right side, for some reason... I've changed the tips three times and the filters twice. I don't know. I will see if this is gonna happen again, which I hope not.

Get on the horn with Phonak and ask for free replacements. No doubt the QC on the filters could be suspect, since some folks have had them come apart a bit too. If mine start to fall apart of fall out, that's my strategy. Sounds like they have good customer service. Guess you can find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back