Problem with lineout jack on D-EJ955: Please Help!
Aug 28, 2002 at 2:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kajohndet

100+ Head-Fier
During waiting for transit at Narita Airport, I impulsively bought Sony D-EJ955 PCDP. So far, I'm happy with the unit coupled with ER6 unamped. Now that I wanted to use its lineout with headphone amp, I expericed a problem. I'm not sure but I think that the unit has lineout/digital out combo out of white mini jack. Am I right? But when I inserted the stereo mini plug in for analog out, the plug couldn't go all the way through, about 1/8 left. It seems that the jack is too short or something.

Any owner or anyone who has experience with the unit, please help.

Thanks

John
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2002 at 3:26 AM Post #2 of 4
I once had trouble with a cheap mini-mini cable that had plugs that were slightly larger than most plugs and would have trouble fitting into some jacks. Could this be the sort of thing you're experiencing?

Aug 28, 2002 at 6:28 AM Post #3 of 4
P'John,
Sorry that I can't really help you, but I hope your problems will resolve soon. How's home?

Purk

Aug 28, 2002 at 4:04 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
P'John,
Sorry that I can't really help you, but I hope your problems will resolve soon. How's home?

Purk

Pretty good Purk. Hot as usual. I have had a difficulty sleeping and allergy. But it's really good to meet family and friends after 2 years.

Anybody could help me resolve this problem???
confused.gif
Any D-EJ955 owner???
Please help

Thanks

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back