problem whn buying heir audio 4.AI!!! hlp!!!
Sep 17, 2012 at 1:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

williamchua8

New Head-Fier
I hav a problem with PayPal... Yesterday I'm buying sum thing online and uses Paypal to pay with and MasterCard but the PayPal says cannot verify my card althought I typed everything correctly.. So I try and try agn same problem .... But suddenly a bank calls me to confirm a payment tat I'm trying to pay...its correct the product is the one tat im trying to buy so I confirmed but there is no any payment status in my Paypal acc!!! The company didi not Receive the money tooo....Anybody hlp pls!!   
confused_face.gif

Sep 17, 2012 at 6:26 AM Post #2 of 7
Call your bank again. Usually you should get back the amount within 30 days.

Sep 17, 2012 at 6:33 AM Post #3 of 7
i think the bank had transfer my money since they call me to transfer.. the problem is, im very curious about paypal said they cannot verify my credit card but the bank able to call me to confirm the payment.... very very wierd and funny.... 
confused_face.gif
.... paypal really sucks..

Sep 17, 2012 at 7:18 AM Post #4 of 7
You will get your money back as there is a buffer of 30 days or so before deciding whether the payment should go or return back to bank. Happened with me before too. Amount got deducted from bank but later got refunded after couple of weeks.

Just ask you bank and tell them the matter.

Sep 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM Post #6 of 7
You will be most likely getting the amount transferred back. It's like a complete transaction. Anything goes wrong the transaction fails. You have to start over again.

Check with your bank (Credit Card company if you were using Credit Card) about when will you be getting your amount back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back