Problem transferring music to zen micro
Dec 22, 2004 at 5:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JAG

100+ Head-Fier
Using the Creative Media Source software, the drag and drop to the library (from My Music folder) doesn't work at all and the Import option seems to randomly reject my uberized mp3 music folders, while accepting others.
Of those that won't transfer, the pop up says that the folder is data - not music(?!). This also seems to happen with the redchair (introductory) software. I've never had this problem with other mp3 players/software including ipod and iriver ihp120.
I've only had this player for a day. I really like it - but this is more than irksome.

Dec 22, 2004 at 6:59 AM Post #2 of 4
I doubt this is it. But do you have .m3u files in the folders that are being rejected. My Zen Xtra doesnt support them and when I tried to move folders that had them added automatically by EAC+Lame the software would reject the transfer.

Why dont you just download the nomad explorer software. Thats what I use. I didnt even install the Media Source software.

I really like the Nomad Explorer. I just drag and drop to the music library from within windows explorer.

Hope you get it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back