Problem solved
Dec 20, 2008 at 1:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

effectic

Banned
Problem solved. Thanks to Peter
normal_smile .gif

PS. Everyone says Ultrasone has one of the greatest Bass in existence and they are untouchable when it comes to bass. So take a thumbs up for that.
wink_face.gif

Dec 20, 2008 at 6:15 AM Post #2 of 4
effectic: I think almost anyone who has had lengthy experience with Ultrasones will tell you that burn in plays a key role in their sound. Their sound improves considerably with burn in time.
Be careful of paying attention to "sweeping generalizations" because usually "sweeping generalizations" are either an exaggeration or completely untrue. In this case the "sweeping generalization" I'm referring to is "....everyone always complain about the stock cable....". I am very sure there are many HFI 780 owners (note, it's not called "780 hi fi") who are quite happy with their stock cable and the consequent sound fidelity it delivers.
Now, if there is such a thing as the "780 hi fi" maybe all of the owners of that particular product (whatever it is) are unhappy with it's stock cable. I don't know.

Dec 20, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #3 of 4
lol yeah its HFI.

BTW you are right it is scientists who developed this stuff I am sure they chose a very good cable when designing it. Plus reviews I read on onheadphones website said they were perfect and that S logic does indeed work.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back