Problem regarding headphones: My left and right speakers play what the other should be playing
Oct 26, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #16 of 23
Oh. In your first post you said you encountered the same problem on two of your headphones... What headphones are you using? If it is within a 30-day return period, then return and get a new one. If not, use your warranty to get a new pair. 

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM Post #17 of 23
Yes, two headphones from the same manufacturer, the first one I returned and now I am using the second one.

thats a good idea sir. I hope they'll accept it otherwise I'll just have to live with it or find a software that'll reverse the channels.

Thanks for your help ^^

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #18 of 23
No problem. If you don't mind me asking, which manufacturer is it? Sounds like they've got terrible QC. 

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #20 of 23
Ah, the cheaper ones.. If you know of someone who does headphone recabling, he should be able to dismantle it, and switch up the connections or something. Btw, talking about "cheaper" headphones are not allowed in these forums, so you might want to remove what you said in the previous post. 

Oct 26, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #21 of 23
I duno what are you talking about
wink_face.gif

Oct 28, 2011 at 5:00 PM Post #22 of 23
It is quite possible the headphones are wired backwards.  What headphones are they specifically?

Unless the headphones are uncomfortable worn backwards that would be your simplest solution.  The manufacturer either wired them backwards or placed the Left labeled earcup on the right side and the reverse case for the left side.

Oct 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #23 of 23
It seems that way ( That the headphones are wired backwards ), so I'll go with Blue boat's advice and give it to someone who can reconnect the wires. And yea, it doesn't feel comfortable wearing the headphones backward.
About the headphone brand.. since they are from the "Cheaper kind" as Blue boat put it, its not allowed to speak about those in these forum unfortunately =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back