PROBLEM: Fischer Audio Eterna vs Eterna v.2
Jan 4, 2011 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Zayus

New Head-Fier
A few days ago, I was looking through the reviews on this forum to find some new IEMs with some of my own specifications
After checking out lJokerl and ClieOS's reviews, a few products stuck out, but I decided on purchasing both the Brainwavz M2 and Fischer Audio Eterna.

Here's the problem; I found that BugdenAudio.com was the place to purchase them, and without thinking, I assumed that the Rev.2 version of the Eterna was just a new release equivalent of the original Eterna, but to my surprise after reading the same reviews again, I found that they were two entirely different products. Solely based off of ClieOS's review of the two, I'm worried now that I've made a mistake, according to him, each characteristic of the rev.2 is lesser than the original's (base, treble, mid, soundstage)
Now, I have already made the order with budgen, but they have not actually taken my money yet (payment authorized but no transaction completed), and I'd like to know where I can purchase the original fischer audio Eterna because I can't find them on Bugden.

Original Fischer Audio Eterna (also better looking imo, but it could be the angle of the photo too)

Fischer Audio Eterna Rev.2

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:31 AM Post #2 of 6
This website: http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php is now accepting pre-orders on the re-continued FA Eterna V.1 !
smile_phones.gif
Apparently Fisher Audio listened to what many here have already said, that the V.1 were more preferable to the V.2, so they decided to start selling the original Eteranas again.

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
This website: http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php is now accepting pre-orders on the re-continued FA Eterna V.1 !
smile_phones.gif
Apparently Fisher Audio listened to what many here have already said, that the V.1 were more preferable to the V.2, so they decided to start selling the original Eteranas again.

just a few moments ago, I'd actually gone to the manufacturer's site to find other retailers and stumbled upon gd-audio in the list, to find that they had specifically made mention to this problem. Bugden's shipping is free though, GD audio's will cost me another $10
Hopefully I'll be able to work something out with Bugden; anybody have experience with their customer service?

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #4 of 6

I just got these i think they are version 1 and they are LOUD!With My Ipod Touch EQ settings the sound is very nice noyt too much treble but a good,deep sound i'll get back once i've burned these in.

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #5 of 6
I too just purchased set of Eterna (v1) off the back of the reviews here, I'd be interested to hear what you think of them?

I'm having trouble getting a good fit for starters.

Jun 4, 2012 at 6:51 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I too just purchased set of Eterna (v1) off the back of the reviews here, I'd be interested to hear what you think of them?
I'm having trouble getting a good fit for starters.

Have You tried all 3 earpiece fittings?The ones already attached worked fine for Me.Persevere with them as they need very little driving power to sound amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back