probably stupid question
Feb 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

REB

Headphoneus Supremus
This is probably a stupid question, but now that I finally made it to the exalted heights of the 1500-posts-Olympus at Head-Fi, I was expecting entrance to the headhoneus supremus forum. In my previous unenlightened state as a below-1500 poster, I took the notion seriously that there was such a forum. Now that I've got the coveted H.S. title under my alias, I find that there is no such forum. Have I been naive? Or am I still being barred from this undoubtedly fabulous forum (which I would understand, because like Groucho Marx said: I'd never want to become a member of a club that would accept me as a member)? Help me out here! Or help me out of my dream... Don't know which is suitable.

Feb 8, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #2 of 18
Not really sure why you can't see it...

Feb 8, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #3 of 18
You can only find it when you stop looking for it.

Feb 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #5 of 18
The first rule of the HS forum is that we don't talk about the HS forum.
The second rule of the HS forum is that we don't talk about the HS forum.

Feb 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #6 of 18

Quote:
You can only find it when you stop looking for it.

biggrin.gif
 awesome

Feb 9, 2011 at 4:43 AM Post #7 of 18
Found it! It is incredible, I must say. How did you manage to hide something this large at this site? I mean, the servers must be doing double-time. Or are there more servers than one would expect? Impressive stuff.

Feb 11, 2011 at 2:17 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Curious, you're not a card carrying member of HS so how were you advised of these rules?
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 11, 2011 at 2:41 AM Post #10 of 18

Quote:
Quote:

Curious, you're not a card carrying member of HS so how were you advised of these rules?
evil_smiley.gif

There was a thread about it somewhere on here. Here it is:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/389455/headphoneus-supremus-forum

I read through most of it, and I picked up a few generalities from the HS members who posted. I figured the Fight Club reference about summed up the general gist of what I read. Though of course I could be completely wrong. That's the thing about these secret societies. They're, you know, secret. 
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Actually, Uncle Erik said it in post #51 of that thread, too.

Someday, when I've trained hard enough, I will be worthy to share ground with the titans of Head-Fi. Of course I'll probably start as the towel boy, but at least I'll be there.

Feb 12, 2011 at 1:06 PM Post #14 of 18
The only thing better than the HS forum is the WPU forums. But don't ask about them or I'll have to kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back