PRO900 ----} Amp. Opinion? Idea?
Apr 9, 2009 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Rakooon

100+ Head-Fier
I've been reading all around for a futur amp then end up thinking that i'll just have to buy one and see for myself what it give.There's plenty of review about those im interest in but everyone seem to be sold to their new aquisition and are full of compliment about em.(witch i can understand !
regular_smile .gif
)) So every amps seem awesome ! I was just wondering if anyone had an idea of what could be nice for PRO900.
Im really into trying this whole "tubing" thing.But im having some doubt after reading... since PRO900 are already consider "warm" sounding, isn't tube amp a little too much ? Will it be acoustically bad ??
That is really my main concern.Even after reading about both SS,tubes and even hybrids, i still can't decide.All i can say is that im in love with the incredible bass PRO900 deliver and would like to keep it (or make it better !) .I must admit that i really need heavy bass , even if i was once thinking "naaaaaaaaah im not a basshead" !
redface.gif
But as long as it doesn't affect overall quality.

Apr 9, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #2 of 3
I have the Canamp and it gives a lot of body to the music. Maybe a bit much with the PRO 900 but god sent for K701.

KeeS has good ears and he recommended me the Goldpoint headphone PRO. It all depends how much you want to spend though. I can listen to my cheaper Pimeta as well but it´s not the same. Reduces the bass quite a bit but trades it for a bit more punch then instead so there is still a lot of PRaT in that one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back