pro audio shop
Dec 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Skoobs

100+ Head-Fier
anyone know of a place where i can look to find pro audio shops? or does anyone know of a shop near ventura county/ santa barbara/los angeles area in socal?

i really cant decide on a headphone unless i hear it first... theres too many mixed opinions and everyone hears differently.

>< or link me another thread that has useful info. i just really dont know where to start, and google doesnt seem to be a huge help.

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try this link.

How about This one?
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dallan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys are mean!

Do you have a different way to help Skoobs?
tongue.gif

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #6 of 10
Well he said LA too, there is a place called the DXCstore I believe and they have alot of headphones there for audition, some of the highest end ones are not there though.

Edit- it recently moved from Santa Monica into Culver City one Washington Blvd if i remember correctly.
http://dxcstore.com/

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #7 of 10
There is also a place in Santa Monica that has Stax but no 02s only lower ones not that I think about it....think it is called Optical Enchantment and it is upstairs above a Radio Shack on Santa Monica Blvd between 4th and 6th on the right side but maybe appt only.....so if he wants to drive he can come this way.

Dec 15, 2009 at 6:19 AM Post #8 of 10
im not looking for super high end. mainly want to try out beyers. im on the verge of picking up dt880s. also would like to hear dennon, akg, audio-technica. like the best of the cheap. =P

May 17, 2010 at 4:02 AM Post #10 of 10
well, guitar center by my house doesnt let anyone listen to the headphones ><

im probably going to head over to the DXC store this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back