Primus audio pleasure
Sep 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

artistofdivine

New Head-Fier
Are they still in business in kansas city, ks? i tried calling and it says the number is out of service or something and their website isn't working. I'm just really trying to find a store in kansas area that sells earphone tips cause i don't want to order online cause i'm tired of waiting for stuff and apple store in my area doesn't seem to carry tips.

Sep 11, 2010 at 6:33 PM Post #2 of 11
Last I knew, Primus Audio had moved to an obscure street behind the Folger's Coffee factory in downtown Kansas City MISSOURI.  By the time I moved to Carlsbad, finding a good audio shop in KC was getting a bit difficult.  But then, Carlsbad has only a car audio emporium...

Laz

Sep 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #4 of 11
Primus has a store front down the street east of Bo Lings in the River Market.  Website and phone are not working.  I have stopped by three times and they have not been open.  Audio gear visible through the window so something is going on.  Don't know if Al is still involved or not.  Too bad if he is not.

Nov 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM Post #6 of 11
I just looked it up, and it is in the River Market area.  They must have moved, for they did host a headphojne meet when they were behind the Folgers plant.  I remember, because of all the gear I brought to sell, nothing sold.  No, I don't think Al is involved anymore.

Jan 3, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #7 of 11
They are closed.

BTW...I'm in Parkville. Would be nice to make some local acquaintences into the same sort of silliness. 

Did any of you go to Robert Bruce's deal at SoundFX b4 XMas? 

Feb 21, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #9 of 11
Brianmch -

I'm in the KC area - work in Riverside, live in Kearney - relatively new to the headphone side of audiofoolism....  long time into 2-ch stereo(28+yrs).  Al is liquidating Primus' old inventory on audiogon.  Buddy of mine just bought some Gallo A'Diva's from Al last week off agon.  Be glad to meet up with you and "talk shop", discuss our disease
normal_smile .gif
 etc.  I didn't make it to SoundFx/Roberts little social - I'm sure it was alot of fun.

Quote:
They are closed.

BTW...I'm in Parkville. Would be nice to make some local acquaintences into the same sort of silliness. 

Did any of you go to Robert Bruce's deal at SoundFX b4 XMas? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back