Price Tracking websites like Keepa.com
Feb 27, 2017 at 4:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

CBonUK

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all, some of you will be aware that price tracking websites exist out there.  They follow prices on practically anything (presumably using search engine technology combined with automated database management).  Ive recently been using one called keepa.com  which was mentioned to me by someone when I was discussing the huge variations in Amazon's headphone pricing.  It seems that they rotate (at random) prices of their products throughout Europe (and more globally, but as import fees don't apply to me in the UK from EU countries (for now, until the scumbag Brexiters get their stupid way), that is the region of interest to me.

Price history for beyerdynamic Amiron home was showing that they were recently at £425 on the Italian Amazon site.  Then the price went back up.  However, the last couple of days, that history has changed and keepa.com is no longer showing the fact that they dropped to £425 (currently £508 across most euro websites). 

​I find this a little odd, and wondered if any of you use these sites, or this one in particular, and can shed some light ? 

Interested to know what you all think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back