Price Matching
Jul 15, 2009 at 11:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

crewchief

100+ Head-Fier
Since I didn't know where to put this I thought here was as good as any. Anyways I got some Shure SE210's to tide me over until I dug deeper and I have settled on my quest for the step up the the SE530's. Well when I got my SE210's from Best Buy they price matched from there own website and put and extra $26 bucks in my pocket, plus the week before I got them to online price match my 16GB iPod Touch from Wal-Mart's site which was cool. Now here is the problem I plan on returning the 210's and then driving 45 mins. south to my nearest Apple store to score some 530's. Now being the head-fi junkie that I am I should just order frome here: Amazon.com: Shure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphones: Electronics

but I have to have them in my hot little hands right away and no set of iBuds will tide me over for 4 days
mad.gif
. I guess my question is, is there a snow balls chance in hell that Apple will price match from Amazon online? I would do it again with Best Buy, but they don't even carry the 530's online or in the store. So what to do to the voice of reason (my fellow Head-Fiers)? Tic-Tock time is inching faster twoards the zero hour my friends.

Jul 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM Post #3 of 5
Was going to do that as soon as it is daylight outside......LOL. Seriously though I feel like a kid waiting for Disneyland to open (can't sleep)

Jul 17, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by crewchief /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... my question is, is there a snow balls chance in hell that Apple will price match from Amazon online? ... I should just order frome here: Amazon.com: Shure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphones: Electronics

You can but try! Call ahead and ask and if not, order from Amazon right away with overnight shipping. I've gotten spoiled on Amazon and usually get stuff in 2-3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back