Price drop on Audio-Technica ATH-M50's
Mar 5, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #31 of 47
I got mine for USD128 shipped to Singapore with USPS Priority mail iirc.

Mar 10, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #33 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ear Damage /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Say what? "USPS"? Japan is a stone's throw away from Singapore. You guys pissed them off or something?

The m50 was slightly cheaper from ebay seller brianf than if I had got it with EMS through Amazon.jp. Buying from Japan is absolutely much cheaper for the higher-end cans.

Mar 10, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #35 of 47
OUCH..............
triportsad.gif

And I thought I got myself a good deal cos someone was selling his, USED but NOT burnt-in, for SGD200....

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:48 AM Post #42 of 47
just got a pair, the price went up 10 dollars, so with the coupon code it's 90 shipped. They are still out of stock, but have more coming in soon.

They told me on the phone that the 89.99 price was a mistake, and that their accounting department realized they were losing money on each pair they sold. Seems like their profit margins are probably higher than that though...

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #43 of 47
just got a pair from brianf on ebay for 105$ great deal and he's the one ive gotten my k702 and k240 from! great seller
k701smile.gif

Mar 27, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #45 of 47
Just got mine in the mail! They sound fantastic, I love them. Mids seem just a bit recessed and there's a slight emphassis on upper treble, but no harshness at all so far, so it doesn't bother me. They have a great tone to them though, in some ways they come closer to my mackie monitors then any other headphone. We'll see as they burn in!

First headphone I've ever bought new. No kidding! I've only bought used.

edit: I just realized that's not true at all. I got the HF1 and HF2 brand new, but those were both such a good deal, they don't really count
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back