PREVIEW: beyerdynamic T 50 p Manufaktur edition with extravagant design
Jul 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #32 of 64
lol no harm :} but ii do think mounting an animals head on your wall is weird(just for the record*i dont have any*) but it makes it even stranger if it lacks skin and hair O,O

Jul 30, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #33 of 64

Quote:
lol no harm :} but ii do think mounting an animals head on your wall is weird(just for the record*i dont have any*) but it makes it even stranger if it lacks skin and hair O,O

you could just use a singing trout imo 

Jul 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM Post #34 of 64
Could be worse, here in Australia we all walk around dressed like Paul Hogan on Safari, constantly saying "G'day" & swilling beer :D
Or worse, like Dame Edna- pink boas & blue hair....Barry Humphries has got alot to answer for..........I wonder if Beyerdynamic can do crocodile skin with purple spangles?

Jul 30, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #36 of 64
id wear crocodile hide :D

Jul 30, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #37 of 64
I find it rather odd that this turned into a "European Fashion and Lifestyle Thread." It's actually quite entertaining.
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #39 of 64
:p i eat alligator tail acassionally lol. u darn floridians (yep not ausie)

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #40 of 64

Quote:
:p i eat alligator tail acassionally lol. u darn floridians (yep not ausie)

but not crocodile?... 0-o also, ever taste alligator jerky? compared to buying $200+ headphones, $10 for a pack sounds like a bargain on the interwebs
amazons return policy doesn't hurt either 
wink.gif

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #41 of 64
i make my own jerkey :D a whole lot beter than any store bought. i wonder if i could dehydrate some jerky and attach it to my hd25's and have a good looking,and sounding, portabl music snack :p

Jul 31, 2011 at 7:01 AM Post #42 of 64
I wonder if this release will have a tighter clamp than the first one? I was one of the few who enjoyed the T50P though only after having a clamp tightening session direct from Beyer last year. I am not a fan of dry presentations like the DT1350. I would like to see this in person before I could say it was good or bad. If the brown one has a good silver or chrome banding and a bit more conviction in the leather cover I think it could be quite nice. I shall sit on the fence on this one for now - its a good move though to try and breathe new life into a model that was pretty much was DOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back