Press & Peel Dry tranfer
Oct 16, 2002 at 7:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ppl

Building amps and assuring water resistance.
There may be those of you out there that have no Idea how to use the Express PCB, Or the Printed Circuit Board you want to do is not on a Digital file but rather a hard copy. I do all my artwork by hand so if i wish to make more than One Off I Copy the Actual Board adjust the Print settings to print the pattern to an Actual size, Then Use the Press and Peel Dry transfer to Transfer the Image that the Dry transfer sheet has lifted from the Printed page on to another Board. So if you are in a similar situation or maby you know someone in a similar situation then this link is what you need. http://www.techniks.com/

Oct 16, 2002 at 5:29 PM Post #2 of 3
I like making my own boards - let's out the artistic side in me.
smily_headphones1.gif

serpac_brd.jpg

This is a board for a multi-loop amp with the modified Linkwitz crossfeed filter.

serpac_amp.jpg

I'm going to cheat with this one by mounting all the wires to the component leads. This lets me have a stronger mechanical bond to the component and allows a tighter layout.

I made this one by printing the layout (not reversed!) on the BACKSIDE of a sheet of labels (Avery). All the labels were removed. There seems to be some waxy covering on the back of the sheet which holds the toner well yet still comes off with the application of heat from an iron.

I had to go over the traces a couple of times with a Sharpie which made them a tad fatter than usual.

Hope to finish it by Friday!

ok,
erix

Oct 17, 2002 at 1:33 AM Post #3 of 3
Cool Eric. Nice to see someone elce doing Boards the Old Way, Prior to The PC. Artistic side! Humm... I gess that is why it is called artwork. Looks good eric keep up the Effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back