Prepared for even the, let's say, Zombie Apocalypse. Hmmmm ?
May 20, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #16 of 32
No, no, not you and I, brother Finthen. I figured we'd collect representative types of chicks, two by two, like that cat did on that Ark.

We'll make that place in R.I. a real stabin' cabin... if you smell what I'm spraying.

May 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #17 of 32

Quote:
No, no, not you and I, brother Finthen. I figured we'd collect representative types of chicks, two by two, like that cat did on that Ark.

We'll make that place in R.I. a real stabin' cabin... if you smell what I'm spraying.

S'pose so, I mean, for the sake of mankinds survival I'd do my duty with, whatdaya figure, 72 assorted ladies daily each, oughta do it, ya figure ... 

/ and screw the sheep unlike Moses that ark dude, we got a stabin cabin with myths to write :wink:

I ain't 'fraid a no Zombies , i think ...

May 20, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #18 of 32
I've just created a replica universe-in-a-bottle, though for some reason, it will only accept myself and attractive red-haired women. (And Taylor Swift)

May 20, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #19 of 32

Quote:
I've just created a replica universe-in-a-bottle, though for some reason, it will only accept myself and attractive red-haired women. (And Taylor Swift)

- Well, that's being a pretty selfish creator ...

May 20, 2011 at 8:55 PM Post #20 of 32
^Put on a red wig and raise your voice pitch, it's very well probable that I'll be too drunk tomorrow to notice. 

May 20, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #21 of 32
universe-in-a-bottle

Quote:
^Put on a red wig and raise your voice pitch, it's very well probable that I'll be too drunk tomorrow to notice. 

Now there's a Freudian slip ~

Sigmund was quite daft anyways saying:
"Every man wants to sleep with his mother"

lol... See what I mean ?

Heck, I never even met his mother ~ 

May 20, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #22 of 32
My mom is a short chubby Asian lady. Never had a particular desire to bed Ms. Swan. 

May 24, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #23 of 32
We must be well-prepared to face a Zombie Apocalypse...

One thing that passes my mind is, by playing some games which simulates this situation... So we're trained when the times come...

For example, Resident Evil (3rd person) or Left 4 Dead 2 (FPS by Valve)... FPS requires high reaction times from your brain and benefits a lot from your headphone, btw (for example, hearing specific zombies sound and locating them) 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 24, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #24 of 32

Quote:
My mom is a short chubby Asian lady. Never had a particular desire to bed Ms. Swan. 

Wonder what Sigmund might say to this admission and one's truest deep seated feelings with regards to his interpersonal sexual theory, perhaps unconscious homoerotic tendencies ?

Oh well, seemingly we all now have until October till "The End" , at least :wink:

/ Practice up on those FPS games, boys !!!

May 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM Post #26 of 32
Books, music, vodka, and plenty of ammo - all I need for a zombie invasion.

May 25, 2011 at 10:56 AM Post #27 of 32
Keep a stash of frozen (beef and/or pork) brains around to distract them.  Trebuchet optional if you don't have a good throwing arm.

May 25, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #28 of 32
Do you guys recommend guns or knives as a weapon of choice. Problem is I live in Canada and guns are illegal without a license. 

Luckily I have lot's of time before October to prepare, and if it occurs in 2012 I will be well prepared.

Man I can't wait 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back