Prefer headphones or speakers and why???
May 15, 2006 at 1:48 PM Post #46 of 49
Speakers any day , but for my addiction to music had to take the heppones path . A day I'll leave in a 500 square meters area , no dealing with neighborhood , a big and clean music / sleep / tantra room , and I'll listen to big wattage system speakers all day long .

May 15, 2006 at 1:52 PM Post #47 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg
Not with the wife complaining, and asking to turn the sound down. Things get even tougher at kids study time and bed time. Just wait, you'll see.
biggrin.gif

This is a typical case of the family abusing you. To solve this problem, following the great and scientifically proven 3 step, "Solve all my problems for the rest of my entire life", plan.

Here's what you do:

1. Put the kid up for adoption.
2. Divorce.
3. One night stands only for the rest of your life.

Problem solved.

Or, turn the garage/basement/office/leftover room into a sound proof room. Offcourse, this will create the next problem: Money.

To solve this problem, follow the great and also scientifically proven 2 step, "Your money or your life", plan.

Here's what you do:

1. Rob a bank.
2. Get away with it.

Again, problem solved.

Happy to help.
biggrin.gif

Rik

May 15, 2006 at 1:54 PM Post #48 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind
1. Put the kid up for adoption.
2. Divorce.
3. One night stands only for the rest of your life.

Problem solved.
biggrin.gif

Or you could re-finish the basement like I did..........much cheaper than #2 (and most likely #3 as well).
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2006 at 1:58 PM Post #49 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by joelongwood
Or you could re-finish the basement like I did..........much cheaper than #2 (and most likely #3 as well).
biggrin.gif

Which is why I edited my post.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back