Pre-order list for futur HD800 owners
Jan 12, 2009 at 10:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

shamu144

1000+ Head-Fier
I though it could be a good idea to list the name of futur owners of HD800, ie people who have already placed a pre-order and are waiting for them. My name will most likely appear on that list within a few weeks.
biggrin.gif

You could simply mention the distributor name from who you have been ordering.

It could also be interesting to track in this thread actual deliveries. I wrote in Jude's thread on HD800 the following:

I keep reading that lot's of people are worried for availability on pre-orders and then regular delivery delays.

It's funny (well, sad to be honnest) to see how poor production/distribution practices are assumed as fairly common in the world of high end cans/amps.

I have to say I would be VERY disappointed by Sennheiser if they had no stock of HD800 already available to attend the first pre-orders especially with such a relevant launching for them and their business. We are not talking of a one-man alone crappy business here, but a competent and strong organization, and I expect them to do these things right.

I have also to say that i would be disappointed if they were not able to cope with demand rates at a later stage.

So, no, all in all, I am not worried for availability. And I hope I am not wrong.

Does it sound interesting to you
tongue.gif

Thanks for reading

Jan 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #3 of 52
[strikeout]Amazon[/strikeout] TTVJ!!also... I had to sell a couple of shares of stock and use part of my bonus... I'm still having mixed feelings about this! Mine might be the first in the FS forum!
frown.gif
Not because I can't afford it, but due to having my heart set on a speaker rig and now I'm being derailed into buying another damn pair of headphones!!
frown.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 52
Count me in as soon as I find a place to preorder them in UK
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #6 of 52
Headroom

Jan 12, 2009 at 5:02 PM Post #7 of 52
Doesn't HeadRoom's website state they will be the only ones authorized to sell at first? Being the first to be authorized implies only one, being them.
- For USA

Jan 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM Post #8 of 52
Jan 14, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #9 of 52
I am in! smile:
Just pre-ordered a pair from Multima...

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #10 of 52
For those UK/EU headfier interested in preordering a pair, please take a look at this post

wink.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #11 of 52
HeadRoom got my order.

Jan 16, 2009 at 5:51 AM Post #13 of 52
All I can say is I hope I'm first. Man this is going to be a long few weeks!
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back