Prasie for the Ray Samuels SR-71
Aug 20, 2004 at 3:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ama

100+ Head-Fier
I just got my SR-71 and after just 30 minutes of listening I am intoxicated by the brilliant sounds coming out of my headphones. I will post a full review in the very near future but I just wanted to publicly thank Ray Samuels for designing such a magnificent amplifier. If my ears aren’t lying to me and I assume they are not, it blows my first amp, the Corda HA-1 mkII out of the water. Back to bliss for now, as I said many more impressions later….

Adam

Aug 20, 2004 at 4:02 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ama
I just got my SR-71 and after just 30 minutes of listening I am intoxicated by the brilliant sounds coming out of my headphones. I will post a full review in the very near future but I just wanted to publicly thank Ray Samuels for designing such a magnificent amplifier. If my ears aren’t lying to me and I assume they are not, it blows my first amp, the Corda HA-1 mkII out of the water. Back to bliss for now, as I said many more impressions later….

Adam

I totally agree...

Aug 20, 2004 at 4:43 AM Post #3 of 3
Here is a quick impression, I just listened to the Lillywhite version of Big Eyed Fish for the sixth time. There is some much saxaphone and violin layered in there that I have never heard! To bad I'll have to call in sick to work tomorrow, I needed the money too...lol

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back