Praise for Sammy and Rhapsodio Sound and Support
Jul 22, 2016 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jtiis

Head-Fier
When you pray a decent price for good phones you want them to do two things: sound good and be supported by their maker.

Recently got a pair of Rhapsodio Galaxy IEM's and they are fabulous. I know there are a host of choices for high end phones today but these are quite special. The sound is clear and detailed. They are so well-balanced and transparent. For $1600 they should be but that's the point – they are.

But what about support? What happens when you have some post sales questions or needs? I had a little issue with mine and contacted Sammy about it. He responded quickly and has gone above and beyond and making sure my IEM are just what I bought them to be. Customer support in spades. So glad to have these very special IEMs and the support Sammy provides.

Jul 23, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #2 of 2
We need more details! I love Sammy. Even when I am bored and just need someone to chat to about the dumbest of questions I have, I just WhatsApp him and despite English not being his first language, we end up talking like we have known each other for ages. 

I am glad my Galaxy is finally with someone who appreciates it very much. It's smoothness and technical ability is second to none. The sound and more importantly the fit, just wasn't my cup of tea. The RTI1 is a better fit for me and easier to drive but it is too bass light, unlike the Galaxy which has the bass that I can feel vibrate your brain without actually hearing it. Quite a lovely feat I must say. And, even though I might end up keeping my Solar, it is very bass heavy... the kind of bass that you hear, but in a good way. Not a detailed as the Galaxy though, but much easier to drive.

Enjoy Sammy and the Galaxy. I am glad FlinckeNic introduced me to them. I think this thread is best merged with the main thread as otherwise it might die a slow death. I will let you and the Mods decide. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back