Practical Devices XM6 Questions..
May 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ehg3322

New Head-Fier
I have decided to buy the Practical Devices XM6 after much back and forth, now i just have a few questions that I have for the people that one this device.

Can i charge the device with the USB cable from my pc?

Do you think i should upgrade the DAC to the WM8741 and the Buffer to the AD8397 DoubleCat Amp/buffer??

Is it hard to change the buffer on the device, i know everyone says its really easy, but does it say anything in the manual or something like that or do I just have to watch a video or something like that.

One of the reasons i chose this is what i feel i get for the price and the sale going on, on the web site and and one of the things you get for the price is a LOD a mini to mini interconnect cable. Do you think i should go for it and get it as a starter? (going to do it anyway but... :wink:

The most important question is question nr. 1 so please answer that if anything, and please answer fast so i dont miss the Sale :wink: 

ehg3322

May 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #2 of 2
You should email these questions to Practical Devices and they are mostly quick to answer any inquiries. but generaly XM6 are very good sounding with many extra features like bass boost, treble boost, gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back