posting off my psp
Aug 30, 2005 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

xilron

100+ Head-Fier
I am making this thread off my PSP. It really isn't that bad. the only down side is the typing. I hope that will be fixed when they come out with a USB keyboard. the view of the head-fi site isn't very streched out either.

Aug 30, 2005 at 7:59 PM Post #2 of 8
I just updated my friend's PSP for him and I'm impressed. I love that you can download images and audio to your Memory Stick. Typing has been upgraded to be easier too. Before, setting up the PSP for my network was a pain, especially entering the WEP key. I mistyped it the first time and had to start all over.

I'd love to see a small keyboard for PSP, but mainly, I'd love to see a web browser for Nintendo DS. The stylus would be great for that.

Aug 31, 2005 at 9:56 AM Post #5 of 8
Those long sigs are sure a pain when viewing from a small screen, aren't they?
I don't know about you psp guys, but on this pda, I don't dare hit the "more smilies" button. Unless I want to start the post over.

Sep 1, 2005 at 7:53 AM Post #8 of 8
I've used a Blackberry. Currently using Goodlink on an HTC Windows Mobile machine. Less hardware/software required for enterprise functionality and costs me less... $2,000 a year with full support included (although I am still paying for 4 licenses I don't use, since the minimum user figure is 5). Will take a look at the new Microsoft thing when it's out since that'll effectively be even cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back