Post your wallpaper!
Aug 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #136 of 358
Thanks for the contributions but just a friendly reminder to keep the thread from becoming "post-a-picture-you-like" thread, please make sure the resolution of the uploaded files are wallpaper friendly for people to use!

Aug 5, 2011 at 2:06 AM Post #138 of 358

Quote:
Thanks for the contributions but just a friendly reminder to keep the thread from becoming "post-a-picture-you-like" thread, please make sure the resolution of the uploaded files are wallpaper friendly for people to use!

Some pictures and artwork are just to good to pass up on just because they are not wallpaper proportions.  I don't know about Mac, but Windows can accommodate by centering or shrinking/stretching to fit without changing the proportions, then black, white, or other colors for the remaining backdrop.  Perfect.  =D

Aug 5, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #139 of 358

Quote:

Some pictures and artwork are just to good to pass up on just because they are not wallpaper proportions.  I don't know about Mac, but Windows can accommodate by centering or shrinking/stretching to fit without changing the proportions, then black, white, or other colors for the remaining backdrop.  Perfect.  =D

Hi Mad Max,

I know what you're saying. Not all of the pictures we want as our wallpaper are not perfectly fit for each of our monitors. I've also posted some that weren't strictly for widescreen monitors. I was just hoping that people don't post 400x400 pictures...I mean.. this IS a "wallpaper" thread.

Aug 5, 2011 at 2:49 AM Post #142 of 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocswing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a lot of Eva. Here's a couple more for you!

I'm adding those to my rotation. 
wink.gif

also, I cant sleep. some more eva, less biomechanical this time, right click to open as full size.

biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #148 of 358

Users who are viewing this thread

Back