Post your vintage furniture
Jul 13, 2011 at 3:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

cifani090

Headphoneus Supremus
Inspired by some of the amazing furniture that was made in an era when people cared. Im thinking of switching out my desk to a danish walnut desk, or a tanker desk. I would love to see Uncle Eriks tanker desk!

Jul 13, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #2 of 6
This type of vintage?

Very happy I could buy these babies at rockbottom price. Advertised as Danish design from the 50-s. Love the armrests especially. When I win the lottery (which I don't participate in) I will give the chair covers a make over. Red would look very very fine on that dark wood.

Jul 13, 2011 at 5:50 AM Post #3 of 6
atsmile.gif

Jul 13, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
This type of vintage?

Very happy I could buy these babies at rockbottom price. Advertised as Danish design from the 50-s. Love the armrests especially. When I win the lottery (which I don't participate in) I will give the chair covers a make over. Red would look very very fine on that dark wood.

I think that would qualify, ive been wanting an Eames lounge chair for quite awhile. I saw one on "Flee Man" that had miss matching ottoman & chair and sold for $200. 

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:26 PM Post #6 of 6
Any of you guys have a Knoll Pollack chair? Their is a vintage furniture place that has one in brown (my favorite) and two blue, not sure about their prices, but if the price is right i will have a new chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back