Post your Toothbrush thread
Dec 9, 2006 at 10:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

discord

Headphoneus Supremus
ACTUAL images of it only; don't post those google search images of whatever yours is. Let everyone see the wear and tear and battle scars!

Below is the babe that I make out with everyday.

DSC02480.jpg

Dec 9, 2006 at 10:52 PM Post #2 of 22
I have the same toothbrush, but it doesn't have the Max/Gentle button and the rubber grip is gray, not blue.

A problem I have with it is that I can't reach the back of my front teeth without it going berserk and spraying toothpaste everywhere..

Dec 9, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #3 of 22
The toothbrush is irrelevent. Any toothbrush will give you a sparkling clean and clear mouth and feelign if you use Euthymol traditional toothpaste and give a good rinse with original Listerine afterwards.

I also like to use Vosene shampoo and Coal Tar soap.
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #4 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and give a good rinse with original Listerine afterwards.

listerine.jpg

That looks like a bottle of piss from a dehydrated drunk man that went pee in the wrong place when he was in the bathroom.

Dec 9, 2006 at 11:57 PM Post #5 of 22
I'm pretty sure I would shrivel up and die if for some reason I was forbidden from using my sonicare. I freaking love that thing.

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #6 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty757 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure I would shrivel up and die if for some reason I was forbidden from using my sonicare. I freaking love that thing.

You would die in medical school?

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:03 AM Post #7 of 22
My name is Richard Kiel. Perhaps you know me from my work in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me. I find this thread exclusionary, and hope it's promptly closed.

K15%20-%20Jaws.JPG

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #8 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You would die in medical school?

If I couldn't feel like I had clean teeth? Most assuredly.

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #9 of 22
Shyte, I'm right out of batteries otherwise I'd have raced to the bathroom to take a picture of my "toothbrushes" (yes, two of them) can it wait till the morning? I'll get those camera batteries on charge right now. Do you want just the toothbrushes or would toothbrush with toothpaste onboard be more inclined to make you tent? I'm easy... I can either do the full frontal solitary brush or the fully loaded brush.... up to you........

Special request only (really kinky stuff) I can PM you some shots of my toothbrush loaded with Eucryl toothpowder (yeh, good old fashioned toothpowder) they'll cost you tho
wink.gif

Great thread BTW! I love teeth.

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:26 AM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My name is Richard Kiel. Perhaps you know me from my work in the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me. I find this thread exclusionary, and hope it's promptly closed.

K15%20-%20Jaws.JPG

yeah but you still nail the babes tho
icon10.gif

jaws23zs9.jpg

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you want just the toothbrushes or would toothbrush with toothpaste onboard be more inclined to make you tent? I'm easy... I can either do the full frontal solitary brush or the fully loaded brush.... up to you........

Fully loaded , and with ketchup and mustard too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Special request only (really kinky stuff) I can PM you some shots of my toothbrush loaded with Eucryl toothpowder (yeh, good old fashioned toothpowder) they'll cost you tho
wink.gif

Is that why you're a [size=small]M[/size]ember of the Trade now?

Dec 10, 2006 at 1:04 AM Post #13 of 22
toothsmallix2.jpg

Dec 10, 2006 at 1:14 AM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fully loaded , and with ketchup and mustard too.

Is that why you're a [size=small]M[/size]ember of the Trade now?

LOL! I'm a "Member of the Trade Headphoneus Supremus" <goes and brushes his teeth and wonders if this new custom title fits>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back