Post your shades!
Sep 29, 2005 at 2:20 AM Post #16 of 92
506234_b.jpg

I love Ray-Ban Aviators. They're the most classic sunglasses ever, if you can pull them off
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #17 of 92
Fully loaded prescriptioned pair of Oakley Juliets. Costed an insane amount, but they're about 6 years old now and still going very strong...haven't ever felt the need for another pair of sunglasses since getting these.

Juliet_XMetal_Black.jpg

Sep 29, 2005 at 2:43 AM Post #18 of 92
I really like the Serengeti, I think those and Maui Jims have the best lenses out there. I limit myself because I will only buy polarized. I spend too much time on the waterin the summer not to have.

Oakley seems to dominate around here. Anyone heard of Police the brand not the style) sunglasses?

Sep 29, 2005 at 3:11 AM Post #19 of 92
BTW, don't own these, but they are my "money is no object sunglasses"... swore I found a place once that had them for under $300, considering what I paid for my headphone rig, hmm.

Oliver Peoples - Gold Aero 54 Gold Rosewood lens

e5gppf.jpg

Sep 29, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #21 of 92
Revo and Maui Jim makes great lenses, some of the best, weird they don't seem to be well represented around here.

I think Oakley's are overpriced personally (yet I own two pairs....go figure)

Sep 29, 2005 at 4:36 AM Post #25 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
Haven't purchase any new pair of shades recently but the last pair I bought to add to my collection of Oakleys, Maui Jim, and Revos are the Maui Jim Mauna Loa w/ copper lens:

H311-23.jpg

I jost bought a pair of Maui Jims very similar to these. I am not sure if it is the same model or not. I also have an old pair of Oakley E Wires.

Sep 29, 2005 at 4:46 AM Post #26 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by patrox89
ive got oakley 5 2.0's.. would post a picture but i dont know how.

I use tinypic.com. Quick and painless, no costs, no registration, etc.

Sep 29, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #27 of 92
I really fail to see the point of paying a hundred dollars for some plastic frame and non-prescription lenses. They are molded plastic. And plastic is dirt cheap, a couple of cents at the most in manufacturing costs.

I paid only $80 for my all titanium frame, and only $50 for a pair of prescription shaded lenses.

BTW, I like the aviator sunglasses. Very classic. Almost looks like my pair.

Sep 29, 2005 at 5:17 AM Post #28 of 92
I got a pair of Minutes and a pair of Half-Jackets, non XLJ.

I love the Oakleys, they're awesome.

Sep 29, 2005 at 5:24 AM Post #29 of 92
Oakley Juliet (Plasma/Fire Iridium) is my main one... thinking about buying the Romeo 2.0...

Overlunge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back