Feb 7, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #61 of 183
Some great ALO goodies in here!

SampleMonsterRig3.jpg

SampleMonsterRig.jpg

SampleMonsterRig2.jpg

ALOLISAIIICryoxAuAgvCapCables.jpg

Feb 8, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #66 of 183
Hi,

I'm just about to order my first iPod (classic), Hornet amp and ALO Cryo dock and I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to suggest methods of attaching the amp to the iPod.

I'd like something that doesn't permanently attach to either the iPod or amp.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

Feb 8, 2008 at 3:40 AM Post #67 of 183
Velcro tape would be the best solution to me, thats wat I use. You can grab that at any staples store. Don't cost much around 2-5 dollars depending on which u pick.

Alot of people also like to use wristbands to tie together their setups. And they seem to work just as well.

Feb 8, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #68 of 183
Well, you could use a number of strong rubber bands, or i hear that those silicone bracelets work nicely. I use a velcro strap in mine. Although it's a bit big and blocks the screen a bit. Good luck though.

Decay

Feb 8, 2008 at 10:21 AM Post #69 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by aa1037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I'm just about to order my first iPod (classic), Hornet amp and ALO Cryo dock and I'm wondering if any of you would be willing to suggest methods of attaching the amp to the iPod.

I'd like something that doesn't permanently attach to either the iPod or amp.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron

I use a rubber washer for the iPod and vCap dock in the picture up there. If your worried about rubbing, use three and have two of them used as spacers. You can buy a package of these from Lowes or Home Depot. Those little "live strong" like bracelets aren't half bad either.

BTW, this is not really the thread for this discussion if you read the topic. This is not even the right forum (ALO sponsor).

Feb 8, 2008 at 2:12 PM Post #70 of 183
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use a rubber washer for the iPod and vCap dock in the picture up there. If your worried about rubbing, use three and have two of them used as spacers. You can buy a package of these from Lowes or Home Depot. Those little "live strong" like bracelets aren't half bad either.

BTW, this is not really the thread for this discussion if you read the topic. This is not even the right forum (ALO sponsor).

You're right - sorry about that. Moderator please move or delete posts.

Thanks everybody for the ideas.

Feb 8, 2008 at 3:53 PM Post #71 of 183
This is what I am using now for one the go.

portable-rig.jpg

ALO Modded Ultrasone Edition 9s, TTVJ Portable Millet Amp, iMod, Female iMod mini dock to a CryoXAu/Ag rt angle mini cable.

rig-back.jpg

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 11, 2008 at 6:59 PM Post #74 of 183
Now I'm waiting for Ken to come up with a cable for the ER4s...

Feb 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #75 of 183
photo27zr5.jpg

tasty. could do with some nice IEMs though...

Oh, and apologies for the terrible iSight camera webcam quality :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back