Post your My Ebay watch list
Feb 18, 2006 at 11:50 PM Post #16 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
Eh, he is young. That is what youth is for. The kids that dress like young Republicans scare me more.

Maybe he's got a girlfriend and is buying the hot pants for her? Yes, some people on Head-Fi "do" have girlfriends I believe
tongue.gif

Feb 19, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #18 of 31
Feb 19, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Oh man I love that SLVR it looks so much better than my Razr not to mention everybody and their mother now has the same phone as me since the prices dropped. No, no, I must resist, I don't need a new phone.
biggrin.gif
My ebay watch list is useless, I put up a watch for another Jubilee and it didn't alert me when there was one I found it while searching through the Sennheiser auctions.

It got here today, I'm charging it right now. The menu is currently in German, I may have a rough time finding the language setting!

Feb 19, 2006 at 3:10 AM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I love selling on eBay, so many fools with money.....

You should sell "it" to their marketing department.
tongue.gif

That's a great catchphrase.

Feb 19, 2006 at 3:15 AM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal
Eh, he is young. That is what youth is for. The kids that dress like young Republicans scare me more.

age is not synonymous with "clothing style" it's whatever makes you feel comfortable

Feb 19, 2006 at 7:11 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Oh man I love that SLVR it looks so much better than my Razr not to mention everybody and their mother now has the same phone as me since the prices dropped. No, no, I must resist, I don't need a new phone.
biggrin.gif

This phone is so much nicer than the Razr.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

I'll take some better pictures tomorrow.

Edit: I swear pbase is the worst picture host I've ever used, not recommended at all!

Feb 19, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #24 of 31
the razr is a piece of shyt
tongue.gif
i don't get the "hype" of that phone either whoopie so it's "razor thin" that's about all the "features" it has...there are so many other things out there if people took the time to look, but anyways whatever floats that boat

Feb 19, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Maybe he's got a girlfriend and is buying the hot pants for her? Yes, some people on Head-Fi "do" have girlfriends I believe
tongue.gif

Yeah, women really go for the head-fi type - everytime they speak they get 'I CAN'T HEAR YOU I HAVE MY HEADPHONES ON' yelled at them. They love that women do,

Ian

Feb 20, 2006 at 5:49 AM Post #29 of 31
Its funnier to let people guess
very_evil_smiley.gif

also just as a reference, AU size 6-8 = US size 2-4
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back