Post Your LOW Price Sightings for New or Used Full Size Headphones in the U.S.A.
Jun 25, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #46 of 62
Nvm. Better to be safe than sorry.

Jun 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM Post #47 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, sorry

1.DX1000
2.$673
3.Shopping Fever.de
4.Jvc HA-DX 1000 WOOD - Bügel-Kopfhörer --> kaufen bei shoppingfever.de
5.New, not totally positive if they ship to the US though.

Carlsan's is about $700, not $650.

But your post indicates $673 is the price shipped to you in the U.S.A. So, how are you not sure if they ship to the U.S.? This thread is for headphones in the U.S.A. Thanks

Jun 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #48 of 62
1. Beyer DT990 Consumer
2. $180 + shipping
3. B+H Photo Video
4. (hyperlink isnt working with BH...search DT990)
5. Sort of my first post on HeadFi (have been lurking) because i considered posting...saw these while general browsing. Seems like a steal
beyersmile.png

Jun 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #50 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverion77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. Beyer DT990 Consumer
2. $180 + shipping
3. B+H Photo Video
4. Here
5. Sort of my first post on HeadFi (have been lurking) because i considered posting...saw these while general browsing. Seems like a steal

1. Beyerdynamic DT 990 Open-Back Headphones - 2005 Edition
2. $185.65
3. B&H Photo
4. link
5. Welcome.

Jun 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #51 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlsan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. JVC HA-DX1000 WOOD headphones
2. about $650 with shipping (ebay and Japan sellers sell this for $949 plus)
3. computerunivers.net
4. JVC HA-DX 1000 WOOD - computeruniverse.net
5. European internet retailer - change language in the upper right corner of the screen to English in order to navigate. Convert currency with Currency Converter for 164 Currencies, remember Euros use a comma instead of a period like we do with dollars and cents.

Not meaning to beat a dead horse,
deadhorse.gif

Currency Converter for 164 Currencies
Thursday, June 25, 2009

453.37 Euro = 637.017 US Dollar

Of course there may be hidden fees for doing an international transaction from your credit card.

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #53 of 62
why exactly do we want to keep this in the USA?
If it's cheaper to import.. then there should be no reason not to post it...
I understand that you created this thread, but I don't think that you should enforce rules without giving any reason for them.

Also, I don't think we should post auctions and non-retailer buy it now's from ebay.
posting an auction as a low price when it could easily (and most probably will) get more expensive is silly. Especially since posting it here is going to drive that price up.
Furthermore, there is no way to know whether or not the person posting is hosting the auction.

Jun 25, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #54 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by nullstring /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why exactly do we want to keep this in the USA?
If it's cheaper to import.. then there should be no reason not to post it...
I understand that you created this thread, but I don't think that you should enforce rules without giving any reason for them.

Also, I don't think we should post auctions and non-retailer buy it now's from ebay.
posting an auction as a low price when it could easily (and most probably will) get more expensive is silly. Especially since posting it here is going to drive that price up.
Furthermore, there is no way to know whether or not the person posting is hosting the auction.

What I asked for from the start of this thread has not changed. But a few posted otherwise, and so I edited my first post to clarify.

This is not a debate or discussion thread. It's purpose is clearly spelled out in the original post. If it is not to your liking, simply do not participate. If you would like to participate in a thread of a different design, please feel free to start one. Thanks

Jul 23, 2009 at 12:35 AM Post #59 of 62
Jaben has a bunch of headphones at $0 bucks. I ordered the ATH-W5000 and will see if they ship it.

Jul 24, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #60 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. Audio-Technica ATH-AD700
2. $64.95
3. BuyDig.com
4. Linky
5. Respiffed

ordered a pair last night, how will they compare to my sennheiser, HD280,555,and px100's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back