Post your handwriting!
Apr 28, 2007 at 3:00 PM Post #31 of 71
My "best" cursive and my normal writing.

(Sorry for the picture quality, all I have is a camera phone.)

dsc000372kl3.jpg

Apr 28, 2007 at 3:24 PM Post #33 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your best cursive is backwards? Impressive
smily_headphones1.gif

Must be a southpaw

Apr 28, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #34 of 71
Quote:

Your best cursive is backwards? Impressive
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Must be a southpaw

Yep, my normal cursive looks even worse. I've never figured out how to push the pen across the paper and connect the letters and make it look even remotely neat. Untill I tried it backwards some day and noticed how easy that is.

Apr 28, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #35 of 71
LOL I'm a southpaw as well, but I never thought about it enough to realize how we're impaired. My handwriting is attrocious as well. This is discrimination!

Actually my friends joke about how left handers are less evolved. "Right Power!" is their constant cry. Someday I fear they'll drag me through the streets behind an imported european vehicle (since they hate left-side steering).

Apr 28, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #36 of 71
Quote:

LOL I'm a southpaw as well, but I never thought about it enough to realize how we're impaired. My handwriting is attrocious as well.

Thanks!
frown.gif

Quote:

This is discrimination!

Actually my friends joke about how left handers are less evolved. "Right Power!" is their constant cry. Someday I fear they'll drag me through the streets behind an imported european vehicle (since they hate left-side steering).

Got this bookmark when I ordered some lefty scissors.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I wonder if they sell bumper stickers too...to put on that car you are going to be dragged behind through the streets with.
372P_z.jpg

(The scissors still confuse the hell out of me BTW. They make sence and all but I'm so used to thinking the other way around when it comes to scissors.)

Apr 28, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #38 of 71
attatched. I've been told I have girl handwriting :frowning2:

Apr 29, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #39 of 71
Sort of girly, but really neat, amazing uniformity. I write so small a 0.3mm point pen is optimum. Luckily I write down more math symbols than words, so it kind of works out, since my handwriting is really bad
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #42 of 71
Bloody official. Men have atrocious handwriting.

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #43 of 71
more of my calligraphy. All for a comic book. It's a little Steadman, but inspired by some of the more artistic calligraphy I saw while in Japan.
My Japanese calligraphy is atrocious.

Apr 29, 2007 at 7:42 AM Post #44 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Awk.Pine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
writing.jpg

My handwriting used to be awful. Started trying to make it legible about a year ago. (I don't have a scanner, so that's why the picture is ugly.) Oh... Fisher Space Pen, medium, black.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quick bacon foxes are awesome.

Apr 29, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #45 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by dissembled /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bloody official. Men have atrocious handwriting.

Mine's not terrible considering I just started picking up cursive last year. Also note that I wasn't using lined paper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quick bacon foxes are awesome.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back