Post your handwriting!
Apr 28, 2007 at 3:53 AM Post #16 of 71
handwritingvv1.jpg

Print and cursive, because I use both.

Apr 28, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #17 of 71
writing.jpg

My handwriting used to be awful. Started trying to make it legible about a year ago. (I don't have a scanner, so that's why the picture is ugly.) Oh... Fisher Space Pen, medium, black.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 28, 2007 at 4:33 AM Post #18 of 71
I only use cursive (ie. Coal-Miner Calligraphy) when I sign my name.

Apr 28, 2007 at 4:47 AM Post #19 of 71
Apr 28, 2007 at 6:29 AM Post #22 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Awk.Pine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
writing.jpg

My handwriting used to be awful. Started trying to make it legible about a year ago. (I don't have a scanner, so that's why the picture is ugly.) Oh... Fisher Space Pen, medium, black.
smily_headphones1.gif

That handwriting is unique and kinda cool.

I did mine with a tablet.

Apr 28, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #23 of 71
00qu8.jpg

I did four different speeds. I'm sure you can tell which order they're in. Anyway, I was really trying to find that versatility. I think I may need a ballpoint pen or a mechanical pencil using .5 mm lead to write scratchily, though..

Apr 28, 2007 at 7:54 AM Post #26 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That handwriting is unique and kinda cool.

Very loosely based on Spencerian script. The 'c' and 'r' were the hardest to learn, as they're very different in Spencerian than what I learned in grade school; and I haven't even really started working on capitals or the fancy stuff.

Apr 28, 2007 at 9:34 AM Post #28 of 71
I type everything. I print with block letters for shopping lists, and my cursive is illegible. With my cursive I tend to give N's too many humps or M's too few so if a word has multiples of either it's a bloody mess.

Apr 28, 2007 at 12:36 PM Post #29 of 71
My handwriting is quite bad. My r, v, and n's can be virtually indistinguishable. My m's are merely one humped, possibly with a very subtle squiggle at the top of the hump. Ever since I started using a fountain pen, I've found that my letters usually connect, due to the nature of the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back