Post Your Foobar2k Visual Theme! *56k Warning*
Mar 14, 2005 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

bLue_oNioN

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm sure quite a few of us here use Foobar2k. As evidenced by a few threads at HA, there are some incredible customizations out there. Let's share ours! =)

Here's my (very simple) F2k:
foobar2k.jpg

Mar 14, 2005 at 7:12 AM Post #3 of 47
foobar.png

foobar1.png

Mar 14, 2005 at 12:32 PM Post #6 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by acedriver
mine..

acerdriver, how to display the album picture?

Mar 14, 2005 at 7:01 PM Post #7 of 47
@terrymx: The themes in the first 2 posts are using the columns_ui's plugin which is in the special installer or can be dled here. Most of the themes are compiled there to in the "Formating Strings" section.

Here's mine. I'm using the same theme as Zemo, Navigator 1.1.1.

foobar_ss.png

Mar 14, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #8 of 47
I use a modded navigator, but

Acedriver: that customization is awesome! I'm guessin a combo of columns, a skin, and formatted string. Can you tell me a little more about it?

Mar 14, 2005 at 10:36 PM Post #10 of 47
Kikkoman, where do you unzip these files?

I've always used just Title Formatting, but I'd like to get into Columns UI, I like how you have the artists listed by genre on the side.

Mar 14, 2005 at 11:25 PM Post #11 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Kikkoman, where do you unzip these files?

I've always used just Title Formatting, but I'd like to get into Columns UI, I like how you have the artists listed by genre on the side.

Just put foo_ui_columns.dll in foobar2000\components and you can put the individual style files (.fcs) wherever you want. If you dled the style I have the only file you realy need in it is the one named "Navigator 1.1.1 - albummode default.fcs" Once you have foo_ui_columns.dl in the components folder there is a section for it in the foobar options. In the options go to the "Other" tab and use the import button to load the theme you want to use.

For the list of artists on the side I just make an individual playlist for each artist as well as empty playlists that I name as the genres and the seperators.

Mar 14, 2005 at 11:45 PM Post #13 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra
Oh man what's wrong with your eyes, that's Jacqui Naylor.

jacqui04_13_tn.jpg

still look like a man.

well thanks kikkoman. i havent figure out much how to confiigure that plug in, but i messed a bit with the default setting and got this:
foobar.jpg

definitely better looking than the usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back