Post your foobar setup
Aug 6, 2007 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

Sherlock19

100+ Head-Fier
well didnt know if anythign lik this has been started yet so i figured i would start a new one and show you guys my new foobar setup which i really love.

The Now Playing Window

The Playlist window

i got this setup preconfigured from another forum, but with some more customizing myself like foo_playlist_bind and a whole bunch of shortcuts, it is really really cool

ill be happy to give this setup to anyone that wants it.

also i woukld love to see all of your setups because there is always room for improvement

Aug 6, 2007 at 4:20 AM Post #2 of 25
Here's mine:

foo.png

Aug 6, 2007 at 4:50 AM Post #3 of 25
Mine:

Vertical with album art

Vertical with directory

Horizontal with album art

Aug 6, 2007 at 5:21 AM Post #4 of 25
wow lots of fancy setups

here's mine:

foobarzd4.jpg

If anybody can link me to windows_ui or whatever its called that will work with foobar 0.8.3, and any other nice plugins, I'm all ears.

Aug 6, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #5 of 25
yeah i like both of those setups. i am just having one issue with mine im trying to fix...

only thing i am having issues with is the quicksearch toolbar, i had it working before but now its not so i have a question... i have set j as a hotkey to open up the quicksearch toolbar, when i type something in it and press enter, i want it to highlight the artists of the current playlist so say i typed in Wilco and my playlist of all my music has 2 wilco albums.. i want it to highlight them, like i said it worked before but now when i do it, it opens my search results to a new playlist and **** and its pissing me off so i woudl really appreciate some help i hope you know what im trying to say lol thanks.

im pretty sure it has to be in the quicksearch toolbar settings when you press ctrl p... i just dont know what to do.

Aug 6, 2007 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by xelloss12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine:

Haha. Didn't expect to see anyone else using the layout I designed.
biggrin.gif
Sorry I haven't updated it in forever.
tongue.gif

Foobar2000_01.jpg

Foobar2000_02.jpg

Aug 6, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pibborando /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha. Didn't expect to see anyone else using the layout I designed.
biggrin.gif
Sorry I haven't updated it in forever.
tongue.gif

Hehe, didn't expect that you were a member of Head-fi as well as SA.

Other than that there's no bar to jump around within a song, the UI's pretty much perfect for my needs.

Aug 6, 2007 at 6:58 AM Post #8 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by xelloss12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Other than that there's no bar to jump around within a song

A work-around I use are global hotkeys. Ctrl+Alt+*num pad key* control pretty much everything. I've got Ctrl+Alt+Num6 as a 5 second jump forward and Ctrl+Alt+Num4 as a 5 second jump back. If you hold it down, it skips through the song very quick.

Aug 6, 2007 at 9:31 AM Post #9 of 25
I have a week to get something nice, probably i'll be using a lot of Brumal - Winter and Treeline things.

After that week its E-MU listening time
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2007 at 2:22 PM Post #11 of 25
Pibborando, I love your design! Any chance you could link me to whatever I'd need to convert my (completely stock) Foobar to that? I'd be much obliged.
eggosmile.gif

Aug 6, 2007 at 5:50 PM Post #12 of 25
Does anybody know of a code to put a pic on the FULL background, because when i try to "mod" the brumal-winter theme i cannot find the REAL background, only stupid panels.

Aug 6, 2007 at 6:29 PM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow lots of fancy setups

here's mine:

If anybody can link me to windows_ui or whatever its called that will work with foobar 0.8.3, and any other nice plugins, I'm all ears.

I like your basic screen the best, which is what I prefer and lets me see ALL the ID tag info for Most number of songs at the same time without graphics to distract me.

BTW, why are your songs showing up as xxxx.flac without tag info, i.e. artist-album-song format?

Aug 6, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #14 of 25
Nothing fancy here but it works.

fuubar.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back