Post your desktop!
Dec 16, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #1,683 of 2,274

Looks fine to me. Try this, right-click the pic and select "open image in new tab". Then make sure it's not being fit to screen.

I'm talking about the text color... how do you read that light-cyan color, especially considering the background and the grey drop-shadow behind the font?

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:47 PM Post #1,685 of 2,274

Quote:
I'm talking about the text color... how do you read that light-cyan color, especially considering the background and the grey drop-shadow behind the font?

Er, what? Aqua stands out perfectly fine against black? Sounds like you need to readjust your monitor's color settings or something, because my setup is perfectly readable to me, on mine.

Unless you mean like, the tab bar? The right-most tab, which is against the white of Miku's hair, could be understandably difficult to read, but that's why I have the grey drop-shadow behind the text. And besides, it's just a tab title. If I need to know what tab that is, I can just... select it. And then its name will be in the title bar.

Or, I can just hit b and get a list of all of my tabs, like so:

-- Griffinhart

Dec 23, 2011 at 3:28 PM Post #1,688 of 2,274
My second 1080p monitor arrived today. Not sure what I'm going to do with my old dying one. Probably give it to my parents so they can use it before it explodes.

Dec 23, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #1,691 of 2,274
Edit: apologies that my mistaken observation led to bad energy here, and I'm sorry it escalated. It's still a cool-looking graphic and it certainly shows how tiny some places are.

Dec 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #1,694 of 2,274
Just got a new monitor so I changed up my desktop. Background changes every 30 min, but this is one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back