Post your desktop!
Oct 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM Post #1,519 of 2,274

I made these two using photographs I took at the beach then processing them in ACD systems and Photo Shop.

Oct 16, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #1,523 of 2,274

Quote:
she's cute. i saw your desktops too, pretty insane running all those computers. what do you study at school?

Er, I currently run one computer. Well, two if you count my laptop, Thanatos. I'm planning on shipping my old PC up to where I am now, so I can set up a server... but yeah. Joyeuse is a single machine.

Currently I'm studying something halfway between computer science and software engineering. Game programming.

-- Griffinhart

Oct 16, 2011 at 7:08 PM Post #1,524 of 2,274

Quote:
Er, I currently run one computer. Well, two if you count my laptop, Thanatos. I'm planning on shipping my old PC up to where I am now, so I can set up a server... but yeah. Joyeuse is a single machine.

Currently I'm studying something halfway between computer science and software engineering. Game programming.

-- Griffinhart

Oh I thought they were all different pcs! so you use multiple virtual desktops or something?

Oct 16, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #1,526 of 2,274
I need to re-visit programming. I decided it wasn't for me a few years back after learning VB and C++, but the more and more I want a job where I can sit and listen to my headphones all day the more and more I feel the need try it again.

Quote:

-- Griffinhart

Oct 17, 2011 at 5:39 AM Post #1,527 of 2,274

Quote:
Oh I thought they were all different pcs! so you use multiple virtual desktops or something?

Quote:
Hey I'm studying game programming as well!
I don't think he's running multiple virtual desktops though?

I am.

That and two monitors, so I can code while I play EVE Online while I browse the Internet while I instant message people while I voice-chat over Mumble.

(Sometimes, when I'm not coding, I like to fire up an emulator and play a game on that while I play EVE Online...)

-- Griffinhart

Oct 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #1,530 of 2,274
Wow.
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back