POST YOUR COLLEGE! (Student or Alumni)
Sep 28, 2009 at 7:24 AM Post #286 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by nkk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Carnegie Mellon University
Majors in Chemical Engineering and Physics, and a minor in global politics.

Currently a sophomore.

-Nkk

good luck with that
wink.gif
i quit CMU after my third semester there - I was a chem major. CCAC was a much better match for me
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #290 of 310
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wmcmanus your posts were some lovely insightful reading, thanks for taking the time to articulate all of that for us. I enjoyed reading it greatly.

I too would like to echo these sentiments.

Oct 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #292 of 310
Graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology a little over a year ago... EE

I miss it but making (easy...so far) money is more fun than school!
beerchug.gif

I've given little thought to getting my masters since I have no idea what I'd want to study. Maybe once I get more experience out in industry I'll have an easier time deciding which path to choose...

Right now I'm working for a power company (DC/DC and AC/DC converters) and it's alright work, but to be honest it doesn't interest me at all. I'd love to be doing something with audio, systems engineering, controls, sensors... but it's a job so I can't complain.
redface.gif

Oct 2, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #293 of 310
SUNY Albany class of 2013-intended business major
It's going ok so far, I was going to go to Binghamton, but couldn't get the aid that I got(from Albany)...
I intend to transfer to Bing after my sophomore year(to get into School of Management).

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:31 AM Post #294 of 310
Rijksunivesiteit Groningen - Studying History. Anyone here that studied history? I like it so far but I have no idea what to do after I finished it.
tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #296 of 310
University of California, Riverside.  Educational Psychology Ph.D.  I'm in my second year.

Feb 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #298 of 310
University of Washington alumni.  B.A. in theater arts.

How I ended up working at Amazon....not real sure.  LOL

Quote:
University of Heidelberg (Germany) Alumni

Btw. my uni is much older than the U.S.of A. ...
wink_face.gif

To be fair, there are probably people who live in houses over there older than our country. 
tongue.gif

Feb 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #299 of 310
That's true. The house I now live in is from 1649. It's in a Franconian town that is a UNESCO world heritage itself.

But I'm glad it has modern water and heating...
biggrin.gif

Really... I've once met some American tourists here in Germany, that some kind thought that Germany is a developing country... they were from Iowa...

Quote:
To be fair, there are probably people who live in houses over there older than our country. 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back