Post the ridiculously priced and ludicrous audio products!
Aug 22, 2007 at 2:18 AM Post #5 of 25
Clever Little Clocks and Platinum Resonators and Over The Telephone Tuning are some famed ones.

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There sure is alot.

4200$ speaker connections that supposedly remove "quantum energy"

Forgot the links :S

http://www.bybeetech.com/products.asp

What I find ironic is that they proclaim that they're not shielded for the "best possible" quality. That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard. Shielding is an absolute neccessity with all of the EMI that all our modern electronics produce. Lights, especially dimming ones, are the worst culprit.

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #10 of 25
Ebony pucks, those stick-on thingies [tuning dots], special power cords, cryo treating, bags of lead shot, waving a literal dead chicken, green pens, digital lenses, silver wire, carbon fibre, Jahn's blessing, "It's a Bose!", special speaker wire ["garden hoses"], sorbothane, special interconnects, gold RCA plugs, Tweek, isolation with bags/tubes/chambers of air, isolation feet, isolation stands/supports, Quietlines, mods by whomever, cap du jour, hand-wound coils/trannies/etc, wood/stone phono cartridge bodies, NOS tubes, putting foam in, taking foam out, room treatments, dedicated power lines, your own private sub-station, computers as CDP's, a Stereophile subscription, etc etc etc.

I suppose Patrick has tried them all, and they all worked. Did I miss anything?

Laz

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:28 AM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short
Ebony pucks, those stick-on thingies [tuning dots], special power cords, cryo treating, bags of lead shot, waving a literal dead chicken, green pens, digital lenses, silver wire, carbon fibre, Jahn's blessing, "It's a Bose!", special speaker wire ["garden hoses"], sorbothane, special interconnects, gold RCA plugs, Tweek, isolation with bags/tubes/chambers of air, isolation feet, isolation stands/supports, Quietlines, mods by whomever, cap du jour, hand-wound coils/trannies/etc, wood/stone phono cartridge bodies, NOS tubes, putting foam in, taking foam out, room treatments, dedicated power lines, your own private sub-station, computers as CDP's, a Stereophile subscription, etc etc etc.

I suppose Patrick has tried them all, and they all worked. Did I miss anything?

Laz

You missed the essential, ERS PAPER !!!
biggrin.gif

[Edit]

Oh, just was carbon fibre...

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #12 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You missed the essential, ERS PAPER !!!
biggrin.gif

[Edit]

Oh, just was carbon fibre...

People mention that stuff, but I have no idea what it is - clue me in, please...

Laz

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #13 of 25
Living in the Bioshock world, running his amp off his energy blasts?

Patrick tried it and... it worked!

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise To The Top /img/forum/go_quote.gif
http://www.ultrasoneusa.com/edition9.html

lol.

Honestly I do not understand what this link has to do in the mix here. The Edition 9 IMO is not a ludicrous or a ridiculously priced headphone, the Edition 7 maybe is, but not the 9. We have far worst cases around, that don't even sound good to me...

The Editon 9 is an expensive heapdhone, thati s true, but it does sound very good, and at the level of its price tag, IMO...AFAIK it is considered by many, inlcuding me, as the best current production dynamic heapdhone available nowdays...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back