Feb 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #32 of 199
Alice in Chains - Unplugged

Feb 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #33 of 199
Muse - HAARP Tour - Wembley Stadium

basshead.gif

Feb 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #37 of 199
Feb 10, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #42 of 199
Quote:
Cowboy Junkies is pretty good. engineered for headphones. it's so very quiet though and I have to turn up my volume all the way (which i hate)

I have no idea what software or music player you are using, but assuming you are talking about digital music files, you may be able to use ReplayGain (or Sound Check, or something similar by another name) to increase the volume of the tracks you want to play. I can't really tell you more than that without knowing more about how you are playing the music, but there should be a way to fix that through software.

Feb 10, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #43 of 199
The Opera Gala - Live From Baden-Baden

Deutchse Grammophon finally allows NZers to purchase lossless on-line (previously I've been unable) - so I got this one tonight.  First track up is simply wonderful harmony ......

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #45 of 199
Adele - Live At the Royal Albert Hall

I have both the CD and DVD - and in the end ripped the audio from the DVD simply because I wanted all the commentary (between songs) as well.  For anyone who likes her studio albums, I can't recommend this album highly enough.  I no longer listen to the studio albums - although I have both of them.  This is just too good live! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back