Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
May 4, 2008 at 12:43 AM Post #3,061 of 11,345
K500
smily_headphones1.gif

May 4, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #3,071 of 11,345
15 LPs for $10, including all of Herb Alpert's discography (the famous ones, anyway).

I'm stoked.

Even more stoked: I counted, and there were 49 in the box. Some of the jackets are in terrible shape but almost all of the records are clean/unscratched. Bee-yoo-tee full.

May 4, 2008 at 11:44 PM Post #3,072 of 11,345
My wife has a KRZR cell phone that she has loaded up with music (a good bit of it written and produced by our son). She has a USB miniB to mini stereo adapter that came with the phone which she uses to jack her phone into various sound systems to play her music (including our son's) in a variety of settings. She was treating her adapter as though it were an irreplaceable treasure and beginning to stress a little over losing it, so I bought her a few spares on Ebay for $10. Now she's set for the expected remaining life of her phone.

May 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #3,075 of 11,345
I ordered a new recliner to use as my main listening seat ( La-Z-Boy Atlas). My current seat is moving to a headphone only postition.

354_recliner.jpg

Not this color. I agonized over leather or not, but in the end I decided that this time I am forgoing leather. Leather makes listening in shorts kinda uncomfortable. This thing is huge and fits me well. The dealer (Local) is about 150 feet down the street. Nice to support a local dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back