Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Jul 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #9,798 of 11,359
canon-a1000is.jpg

Sisters B-day giftz0r

Jul 12, 2009 at 1:46 PM Post #9,804 of 11,359
Not the last thing I purchased but it is currently the thing that I'm happiest to have purchased. I woke-up this morning and my battery on my MacBook Pro (purchased 11/22/06) is bulging/warped out the bottom of my laptop. I had purchased the Apple Care Protection (which expires 11/21/09) at the same time. I called Apple Tech Support, they were prompt, polite, and efficient, and I have an appointment to get a new battery installed at the local Apple Store in about two and a half hours. So, I'm glad that I purchased the Apple Care Protection. This is the second time this year that an extended warranty has come to my aid. The other case was a thirteen month old Sony flat panel HDTV. (...three weeks out of factory warranty) Entire panel had to be replaced...covered!

I wish that I wouldn't have had the battery issue in the first place. However, from the time that I realized that I had a problem with a warping battery and called Apple Tech Support, to the point where I had an appointment at the Genius Bar of the local Apple Store and had various pre and post-diagnostics completed and a new battery, took exactly three hours and forty minutes, and oh, no charge! Pretty impressive Apple, thanks!

Jul 12, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #9,806 of 11,359
Beatles Mono Boxset
cover.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back