Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
May 22, 2009 at 12:35 PM Post #8,959 of 11,343
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking good!
Wet shaving is gods gift to mankind, so you are certainly in for a treat.
biggrin.gif

I just bought a Go' Morgen yoghurt. Not as exciting..

Oh i cant wait
bigsmile_face.gif
.Got very interested after watching the shaving videos you posted and the rest on his channel. Did you cut yourself much at the start or is it not that difficult?

May 22, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #8,963 of 11,343
Quote:

Originally Posted by HippieTom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh i cant wait
bigsmile_face.gif
.Got very interested after watching the shaving videos you posted and the rest on his channel. Did you cut yourself much at the start or is it not that difficult?

Just let the weight of the razer do the work, use your hand simply to guide it.

I've yet to cut myself with a proper safety razer (merkur) where as those gillete and wilkinson sword 5 blade jobs rip my face to shreds.

proper wet shaving is a joy, almost ritualistic using a nice block of soap and a bristle brush get a good lather worked up in a mug or such like and shave, use a nice skin moisturiser afterwards and aftershave of your choice and its a wonderful pick me up.

May 22, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #8,964 of 11,343
large coffee from starbucks

May 22, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #8,965 of 11,343
Ricecakes, import ala Pilsner Uquell and a lovely danish one called New York pilsner or so by Nørrebro Brøkhouse which is a really neat resterant place, brewing spot and that beer has the best of New York and DK brewing in one.. Heaven...
Also 4 liters of Coke, some chips and extra hot salsa and 2 male mini TRS plugs for a short male mini-jack to male mini-jack cable I'm going to homebrew for my better halfs creative PMP -> expensive boomblaster/work issue from Dewalt.

May 22, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #8,967 of 11,343
60 dollars worth of 93 octane BP goodness. Chug chug chug chug chug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back