Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Jul 24, 2008 at 9:06 PM Post #3,978 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by kjpmkjp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man, I want that so bad.

OT: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream.

it's awesome
wink.gif

apprently 2208 minutes of total runtime. That should keep me occupied for few weeks
wink.gif

I also paid a visit at my dentist's
frown.gif
owie

Jul 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM Post #3,979 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Three shirts and a jacket from SCOTTeVEST, technology enabled clothing. I love this stuff. SCOTTEVEST/SeV® iPod Clothing and Travel Clothing Solutions™. Bought a few work-related books.

I have a couple of their jackets and love them. They make it easy to carry a bunch of stuff around without having to carry a "man-purse".
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #3,985 of 11,344
Oyaide L/i15 C7 power cable and Headroom Static.

Jul 25, 2008 at 8:08 PM Post #3,987 of 11,344
Was buying a pack of 2 garlic kiev's, one allready in the freezer, for my dad, sister, and my dinner... Saw some "candy" at the checkout... Got:

One Of These:

(Expensive, but a big bar, 50p, Better than Snickers, which i didnt like when i was younger
eek.gif
)

And A Packet Of These:

(Not my pic, but only i could find) (These are great, nicest sugar-free mints i have tried. Big too, and cheap, 28p)

Anyway, i never buy gum/choco bars or anything these days, but occasionally a Frijj milkshake and a bar after doing the 2 week food shop with my dad, who is disabled. Nice to have every few weeks
smily_headphones1.gif

Will be buying this combo again in the next 3 weeks of staying at my dads with the supermarket on the estate.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back