Post & Share your iMix's
Feb 24, 2008 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

weste47

100+ Head-Fier
Here's one of mine. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...82499&s=143441

To create and post and iMix if your not sure how, all you have to do is create a new playlist on itunes. I usually find the songs I want in my library then drag them off of the itunes store into the playlist to make sure they all successfully make it onto the iMix. Once you have made your playlist you can select it on the left of your itunes then there should be a little arrow. Click that and select "Create iMix." Once it has been created and you can view it, right click on the title of it (from within the store) and select "Copy iTunes Store URL." Then just paste it on here and your set
smily_headphones1.gif

Hopefully by doing this we can all get a little bit of a better understanding of what people listen to around here. I know not everyone has itunes but for those of you who do. It's nice to have any easy access way to find out what everyone listens to without having to go search around for albums and names of artists recommended.

It would be neat also if people would list what type of mood they feel while listening to the particular playlist if there is one specifically.

Feb 24, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #2 of 6
frown.gif
that this does not work in the Canadian iTunes for some reason... because this is a great idea and I'd love to share some mixes.

Feb 24, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by strangemusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
that this does not work in the Canadian iTunes for some reason... because this is a great idea and I'd love to share some mixes.

sorry to hear that
frown.gif

Feb 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #5 of 6
not even one :/. It would be so much easier to get a taste of what people listen to around here by posting something that we can actually listen to opposed to some names that we have to look up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back