Post pictures of you wearing your headphones
Jan 20, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #121 of 188
Thanks Lisa for being so understanding. As I promised you in my PM (and to realign the purpose of this thread), here's another picture of handsome me, now wearing my true headphones, my Grado SR-60's, and after the blunder I plunged myself into in this thread
biggrin.gif
:

Jan 20, 2004 at 4:22 AM Post #127 of 188
Damn, Edwood! I just noticed you have a higher "posts per day" average than old Fewtch!!
eek.gif
I never thought it could be possible. But somehow I don't notice your posts like I do his, and that's a compliment.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2004 at 6:23 AM Post #128 of 188
I......can't.....stop........myself............

biggrin.gif
I was ridiculously into [H]ardOcp Forums. Computer hardware junkies. I figured after building seven computers and over 2000 posts later, I needed to take a break. It was becoming more work than fun.

Head-fi stuff is much more enjoyable in the long run for me. Especially because headphone gear holds it's value far longer than computers. And not to mention the obsolescence thing is a lot slower.

After I start settling down a bit (I'm pretty nicely rounded with my headphone setup now. Well, Redbook that is.) I may end up going further into DIY, knowing myself.
biggrin.gif
Although, depending how busy I get, it seems unnecessary as there are some amazingly professional DIY'ers here. I'll probably tackle a small amp like a Cmoy just for fun.

BTW, I'm in the middle in the LA Meet K1000 Group Pic.
wink.gif

-Ed

Jan 21, 2004 at 2:36 AM Post #131 of 188
Quote:

Originally posted by Trawlerman
Here's me listening to ELKIE BROOKS - Pearls on Vinyl with my newly acquired AKG K1000s
k1000smile.gif

mek1000.jpg

Trawlerman, I can't help myself but you look like Jean Reno.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

reno2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back